Show More


The Arch

This ornamental gateway made of brick and iron, one of the most beautiful monuments of all at DePauw, is located on Locust Street at the western end of Anderson Street opening onto the lawn of East College. The arch was presented in 1910 as a gift from the class of 1890 at their 20th reunion. This gateway has long served as a major entrance to the campus and familiar symbol of the university.