About the S-Center
Trained Assistance in Oral Presentations:
- preparing speeches and performances
- developing discussion and interviewing skills
- preparing effective visuals
The S Center is located in Asbury Hall, Room 118. Call 765-658-4039 or stop by the ARC (Asbury 115) to schedule an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I really need to make an appointment?
YES! If a student does not have an appointment, we cannot guarantee time with a consultant. So, if you know you have a project coming up, you should make an appointment early, because other classes may be filling the time slots for their projects.
2. Why are there two consultants listed for some time blocks?
Two consultants are on duty and can help two different students/groups of students.