Show More

Registrar Forms

Student Forms (Frequently Used)

Major Declaration: Declaring major or minor. Also switching advisors.

Major Certification: Due Dec. 1 of senior year

Minor Certification: Due March 15 of senior year

Registration Adjustment: Use to withdraw from courses, change status to and from P/F.

Petition: Making an appeal to the Petitions Committee.

Summer Course Transfer Application: Pre-Approving summer school courses for transfer credit.

Course Request Worksheet

Transcript Request

Independent Study Contract

Extended Studies Independent Study Contract

Student Forms (Rarely Used)

Change of Schools: Switching from School of Music to College of Liberal Arts.

Special Student Application

Alumni and Returning Student Forms

Duplicate Diploma

Transcript Request

Readmission Application