Final Exam Study Spaces
DePauw extends hours for study spaces on and near campus during exam week. See below for suggestions to help you prepare for the end of the term and for the list of study spaces and hours.
- Remember to pace yourself, get enough sleep, eat well and backup your work regularly.
- Review DePauw’s Academic Integrity Policy as well as the instructions provided for specific courses and assignments.
- Ask your professors for clarification about anything that is unclear.
- Good luck on your final exams, presentations, projects and papers!
Including some 24-hour access.
- Row O. West Library Hours -- ID Card Needed for Building Access after 10 p.m.
- Music Library Hours
- Prevo Science Library Hours
Other 24-Hour Study Spaces
Union Building – ID Card needed for building access after hours.
- Campus Life (lower level, room 002)
- Available 24 hours from 5/12/17 through 5/18/17.
- Available 24 hours from 5 p.m. on Friday 5/12/17 through 5 p.m. on Thursday 5/18/17.
- Enter the Ballroom through the South entrance, due to construction.
- Tables and chairs will be set up in the Ballroom during these times.
PCCM (Pulliam Center) – ID Card needed for building access at some of these hours
- Lobby and lower-level available 24-hours from 5/12/17 through 5 p.m. 5/18/17.
- Open from 6 a.m - 1 a.m. from 5/12/17 - 5/18/17, with ID card access.
- Students may remain remain in the building after 1 a.m. if they are already inside.
Inn at DePauw
- Front lobby and seating area near the Duck open 24 hours
Other Study Spaces
Classroom Buildings (Asbury, Harrison, East College, Julian, Green Center, Lilly, Olin):
- Buildings close at 11 p.m. except for Julian, which closes at midnight during exam week.
- Common areas will be available during open hours; however, classrooms will be locked.
- Students who have special access to buildings or rooms will continue to have that access.
- Extra tables and chairs will be available in Julian Atrium whenever Julian is open starting evening of May 12th, 2017.
Starbucks (including the Mezzanine and Community Room)
- 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily
Prindle Institute for Ethics
|Fri. May 12, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Sat. May 13, CLOSED|
|Sun May 14, 9:30 a.m. - midnight|
|Mon. May 15, 7 a.m. - midnight|
|Tues. May 16, 7 a.m. – midnight|
|Wed. May 17, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thurs. May 18, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Fri. May 19, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.|