Rather than relying on a single health sciences adviser, the Health Science Advising Committee offers students a wide range of expertise in areas such as career counseling and academic skill development, as well as the sciences. Students in the program also play an integral role on this advising committee.
Feel free to write us if you have questions or would like more information.
- Ken Kirkpatrick, Chair, Registrar, 658-4142
- Kevin Kinney, Biology, 658-6399
- Jackie Roberts, Chemistry, 658-4605
- Jeff Hansen, Chemistry, 658-4613
- Sharon Crary, Chemistry and Biochemistry, 658-4848
- Rex Call, Head Athletic Trainer, 658-4937
- Tom Ball, Kinesiology, 658-6312
- Marie Pickerill, Kinesiology, 658-6689
- Steve Langerud, Director of Career Services, 658-4280
- Scott Ripple, University Physician, 658-4556