Credit & Preparation
While participation in an Howes Summer Grant funded independent study project does not earn any academic credit, these projects are an opportunity to explore an area of scholarly, artistic or creative special interest. This activity can benefit a senior project or allow a student to collaborate with a faculty member on his or her ongoing scholarly, artistic or creative work.
- Submit application by deadline
- Receive a project advisor's endorsement of the project
- Be selected by a faculty committee to receive the award
- Submit all required forms and documents
- Complete mandatory orientation
Upon receipt of all required materials and participation in mandatory orientation students will be able to receive the funding.