The McDermond Center
The Robert C. McDermond Center for Management & Entrepreneurship
Located in the Union Building of DePauw University, the Robert C. McDermond Center for Management & Entrepreneurship is home to DePauw's Management Fellows Program.
Additionally, the Center hosts the Robert C. McDermond Lecture Series, which brings acclaimed industry leaders from a variety of fields to meet and speak with DePauw students interested in management, business and entrepreneurship.
Past speakers have included the following:
- Paul Volcker, former chairman of the board of governors for the Federal Reserve System.
- Tim Solso '69, chairman and CEO of Cummins Inc.
- Janet Risi '81, president and CEO of Independent Purchasing Cooperative
- Dean Fischer, CEO of West Monroe Partners
- Jeff Harmening '89, president, Big G Cereal Division of General Mills
- Angie Hicks '95, president and chief marketing officer of Angie's List
See this semester's current lecture schedule.