Computer Science Department
2008-2009 Senior Project Abstracts
- Kevin Celebi - "Crystal Rain: A digital media environment for the musician"
- Caragh Cooper - "A Game to Improve Standardized Test Scores"
- Erin Donahue - "StartED: Application Organization by Intended Use"
- Cody Glover - "Wrestling Statistic Database Application"
- Andrew Hadley - "A Parallel Approach to Evolutionary Strategy Simulations"
- LaVaughn Johnson - "Exhaustively testing a Windows Form-based application"
- Zachary Koch - "User-centric Redeisgn of DePauw's Course Registration"
- Brittany McCullar - "EStudio"
- Jyotishman Nag - "AI Based Texas No Limit Hold 'Em Poker Game"
- Steve Norak - "A Simulation of the Solar System from Antiquity"
- Charlie Storey - "A Networking-Based Dungeons and Dragons Battle System"
- Cody Whitesell - "Point-and-Click App. for Animating Objects in OpenGL"