Membership Criteria for Psi Chi
To be accepted into Psi Chi, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be pursuing a major or minor in Psychology.
2. Must have taken at least 3 psychology courses.
3. Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
4. Have a psychology GPA of at least 3.0.
5. Must be in good academic standing.
Generally, members are invited into Psi Chi during their sophomore or junior years, although anyone who fulfills the above criteria is welcome. New members are formally inducted during the spring of each year.