Click on the events below for more details and registration information.
- Fall Fridays at DePauw
- Preview Days
- Honors Programs' Preview Day
- Family & Friends Receptions
- Admitted Student Open House
Fall Fridays are designed to give you an idea of what it's like to be a DePauw student for a day. You will be paired with a student host and will live a day in the life of a DePauw student: attend classes, have lunch at the Hub, tour our beautiful campus and get a glimpse of life in the residence halls. With advance notice, we can arrange a meeting with an admission representative, a faculty member or a coach.
As a parent or guest attending Fall Friday, you will hear how DePauw prepares your student for a lifetime of success through the four-year plan, have lunch with faculty members, meet a few current students, learn the ins and outs of the admission and financial aid process and gather some tips on preparing your student for college.
Because we maintain a highly personalized program for each student, attendance is limited to 50 students per event. For this reason, reservations are limited to high school seniors and are on a first-come, first-served basis. We look forward to you joining us for one of these special events.
Preview Day is an open house style event for you and your family learn more about DePauw. As you begin your college search, there are a myriad of options for you to choose from: small liberal arts colleges, big research universities and everything in between. Not to mention, they are scattered all over the country. Finding your true college fit is important, so we created Fall Preview Days to give you a glimpse of what the DePauw experience is like. The Preview Day will give you the opportunity to see our beautiful campus, get a sneak peak of our incredible academic programs, talk with current students and learn about specific admission requirements. All in all, you'll see what makes DePauw so unique.
The Preview Day is open to high school students of all ages.
2016 - 2017 dates are in the works.
The Honors Programs' Preview Day is designed to give you an inside view of the Honors Programs at DePauw. Our Honors Programs include Honor Scholar, Management Fellows, Media Fellows, Environmental Fellows and Science Research Fellows.
This is your opportunity to meet program directors, participate in program-specific mock classes, get tips on how to complete applications for these highly selective programs and have dinner with current Scholars, Fellows and faculty members.
The Honors Programs' Preview Day is open to high school seniors.
2016 - 2017 dates are in the works.
Each year members of the DePauw family open their homes to admitted students. This is a great way to learn about DePauw without having to travel far from home. You will have a chance to hear about the experiences of alumni and other members of the DePauw family, talk with an admission counselor and meet other students from your area who are considering DePauw. Join us for some light fare, beverages and great conversation.
2015-2016 dates are in the works.
Spending the spring of your senior year stewing over your college options can be taxing. We created the Admitted Student Open Houses to welcome you to campus and invite you to start creating "Your DePauw Story."
Here are four reasons you don’t want to miss this event:
1. This is the first opportunity to start YOUR DePauw story. It’s never too early to start planning your first-year experience.
2. Connect with your future classmates. In a few short months, you are going to be thrown into a completely new (but very welcoming) environment. Attending this event will allow you to meet a few of your future classmates and avoid the first-day jitters.
3. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of campus. This isn’t the tour you’ve already had; it’s specialized to give you the DL on campus life -- both academic and residential.
4. Start building connections with young alums. Once you become a DePauw student, they will help you with finding internships and eventually, careers. (Young alums will be on campus to share their experiences with you.)