Click on the events below for more details and registration information.
- Private College Week Mini Preview Day
- Fall Fridays at DePauw
- Preview Days
- Old Gold Legacy Information Session
- Honor Scholar & Fellows Programs Preview Day
- Admitted Student Family & Friends Receptions
- Admitted Student Day
The Mini Preview Day is designed to give you and your family a quick glimpse into the life of a DePauw student. This half day program will include a 90 minute guided campus tour, an information session that will give you an overview of our academics, Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs, social life on campus, a brief look at what some of our graduates are doing and the admission and financial aid process. If you’d like to have lunch on campus, we will provide you and your guests with meal tickets to DePauw Dining Services.
There are two sessions available, one in the morning and afternoon, so you can choose the session that works best with your schedule.
Morning session - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Afternoon session - 11:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Fall Fridays are designed to give you an idea of what it's like to be a DePauw student for a day. You will be paired with a student host and will live a day in the life of a DePauw student: attend classes, have lunch at the Hub, tour our beautiful campus and get a glimpse of life in the residence halls. With advance notice, we can arrange a meeting with an admission representative, a faculty member or a coach.
As a parent or guest attending Fall Friday, you will hear how DePauw prepares your student for a lifetime of success through the four-year plan, have lunch with faculty members, meet a few current students, learn the ins and outs of the admission and financial aid process and gather some tips on preparing your student for college.
Because we maintain a highly personalized program for each student, attendance is limited to 50 students per event. For this reason, reservations are limited to high school seniors and are on a first-come, first-served basis. We look forward to you joining us for one of these special events.
The Preview Day is open to high school students of all ages.
Monday, October 9, 2017
The DePauw Family invites alumni to bring their high school student to an Information Session about DePauw and all that it has to offer.Saturday, October 7, 2017
The Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs Preview Day is designed to give you an inside view of the Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs at DePauw. Our programs include Honor Scholar, Management Fellows, Media Fellows, Environmental Fellows and Science Research Fellows.
This is your opportunity to meet program directors, participate in program-specific mock classes, get tips on how to complete applications for these highly selective programs and have dinner with current Scholars, Fellows and faculty members.
The Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs Preview Day is open to high school seniors.Monday, November 6, 2017
Each year members of the DePauw family open their homes to admitted students. This is a great way to learn about DePauw without having to travel far from home. You will have a chance to hear about the experiences of alumni and other members of the DePauw family, talk with an admission counselor and meet other students from your area who are considering DePauw. Join us for some light fare, beverages and great conversation.
2017-2018 dates coming soon!
Admitted students, whether you have already made your decision to attend DePauw or are still considering your options, we hope you and your family will join us for one of these very special days. We created the Admitted Student Days to welcome you to campus and invite you to start creating "Your DePauw Story."
Here are four reasons you don’t want to miss this event:
1. This is the first opportunity to really think about your DePauw story, whether you've already committed to DePauw or still deciding!
2. Connect with your future classmates. In a few short months, you will be welcomed into a completely new environment. Attending this event will allow you to meet a few of your potential future classmates and avoid the first-day jitters.
3. Take a behind-the-scenes tours of campus. These aren't the tours you’ve already had; they are specialized to give you a better sense of life on campus. We will offer Affinity Houses and Greek Living Options, Athletics Facilities, General Campus and Residential Living Options tours in the afternoon.
4. Get all of your questions answered! Whether you have already committed to DePauw or still trying to make that final decision, this day is designed to answer any lingering questions you may have. Make connections with your soon-to-be classmates and get comfortable on campus, or use the day to determine if this is the fit you are seeking.