Interested in being a Reunion Volunteer?
Reunion volunteers are very important in planning and executing a wonderful reunion weekend. An important responsibility as a member of the reunion committee is to help DePauw make personal contact with your classmates, as we would like to see as many of them as possible return for their reunion. It has been proven that personal contact can significantly impact whether or not classmates will return for the reunion. If you are interested in being a volunteer please contact the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at (877) 658-2586.
The class reunion co-chair is responsible for the fundraising efforts of the reunion class. A co-chair may also be responsible for planning the social aspects of the reunion or may recruit a co-chair to do so. In addition, the co-chair(s) will work closely with the assigned University staff member(s) to plan all aspects of the reunion program.
- Set reunion program goals for dollars, donors, and reunion attendees in conjunction with your Annual Fund staff liaisons.
- Develop Annual Fund solicitation program/strategy. Assist in targeting and soliciting special increased reunion gifts and determine and implement Annual Fund challenge if applicable.
- Communicate with the class via class letters, e-mail, etc., as well as maintain communication throughout the year with the staff liaisons from the Annual Fund and Alumni Relations Offices.
- Participate personally in the Annual Fund, hopefully with an increased gift in honor of your reunion.
- Help coordinate event planning with the Alumni Office (i.e. making decisions regarding social logistics pertaining to your class dinner).