Faculty & Students
Bringing Your Class
For group tours or visits, please contact Christie Anderson at 765-205-2506 or email@example.com. Advance notice of at least one week is appreciated for planning purposes.
Access to Collections
Students and faculty are encouraged to utilize the collections at DePauw for teaching and research purposes. As a result, access to collections is a top priority and will result in the following changes over the next few years:
- Migration to a new collections database system to speed inventory and access to collections
- The addition of new records to the CONTENTdm online database for students and faculty. As of 2012, less than 5% of the collection is cataloged online for student and faculty use.
Teaching Spaces and Resources
Several spaces exist for students and faculty to incorporate object-based learning into their assignments and classrooms teaching:
- Galleries at Peeler
- Galleries at Emison
- Print Education Room at Peeler (undergoing renovation summer 2012)
- African Object Classroom in Emison
- Collections Storage rooms
- Object Cart for classroom use
Please feel free to contact Craig Hadley or Christie Anderson if you would like more information about tours, access to collections, or teaching resources.