The Parents Council provides volunteer opportunities for parents who want to engage further with the University. The Parents Council makes a real and immediate impact on each student’s DePauw experience through its engagement with the DePauw community and its support of and belief in DePauw’s mission. The Parents Council serves as a vital link between families and the University while also helping raise funds for DePauw.
2013-2014 Parents Council
- Jeff and Melinda Balser P'14
- Tom and Christine Briere P'13, P'16, Chairs
- David and Lidia Devonshire P'15
- Carson Evans P '17 / PP '10
- Bill and Lisa Ryan P'16
- Janet Schwartz '75, PP '02
- Joe and Jill Tanner P'16
To learn more about leadership gifts or about the Parents Council, call or email Annual Giving at 800-446-5298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.