Technology training tutorials...Learning made easy.
DePauw has a subscription to Atomic Learning where all students, staff, and faculty have access to online technology training on over 250 applications.
What is Atomic Learning?
- Over 60,000 step-by-step tutorials on common software like Microsoft Office, Moodle, and Google.
- Workshops and technology integration projects on topics such as plagiarism and MLA and APA research paper basics.
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) enables faculty members to easily embed video tutorials within Moodle courses providing students with the technical training needed in support of academic assignments without leaving their Moodle course.
- Available 24/7 from campus or home.
- One to three minute video tutorials that let you learn at your own pace and convenience.
Access Atomic Learning
Go to atomiclearning.depauw.edu and use your DePauw username and password to log in.
Contact the HelpDesk at HelpDesk@depauw.edu or (765) 658-4294 with questions about Atomic Learning.