Allows you to access library resources while off campus.
Login procedure for DePauw Community
- Databases, e-Journals & e-Articles
- When you access any licensed DePauw content from off-campus, you will be prompted for your Network/Moodle username and password
- Enter your login and you will be authenticated as long as the your web browser is open
Having problems accessing a link from off-campus?
- Is your link configured correctly?
- Make sure this prefix is added to the front of your URL: https://ezproxy.depauw.edu:443/login?url=
- When would you need to do this?
- If you e-mail yourself a citation and want to access it when you are off-campus
- If you want to create a link to a journal or database and you are on campus when
you create the link - the link will have to be edited for it to work off-campus