Reserves & Coursepacks
- Library reserves are materials, such as books, articles and videos, selected by professors for a specific class to read or watch.
- Some reserves are available electronically and others are available at the circulation desks in the DePauw Libraries. Electronic reserves (e-reserves) can be accessed through the Course Reserves link in Moodle or Navigating directly to Reserves.
- You can sign-up to receive an alert when new items are placed on reserve for your class by selecting the Subscribe Now option on your course reserves page.
- Books on reserve can be checked out for two hours and videos for six hours
- Headphones are also available for checkout.
- The overdue fee for reserve material is $1.00 per hour.
Questions about Reserves?
- Call the Roy O. West Circulation Desk at x4420, or email ROW Lending
- For questions about Music Library reserves, call x4443 or email Terry Noble
- For questions about Prevo Science Library reserves, call x4306 or email Pam Smith