Recital and Concert Programs
Program materials for all concerts and recitals in the DePauw University School of Music must be submitted to the Coordinator of Music Promotions no later than 2 weeks before the event. Program materials must meet the following stipulations:
- All materials must be submitted electronically via email.
- A printed copy must be given to the Coordinator of Music Promotions.
- Printed copies of student programs must be signed by the applied teacher, designating approval of the program, order, diacritical markings, dates, etc.
- All program materials must list the time and date of the recital or concert as well as the performer’s name.
- Submitted programs must be in the final program order.
- No changes may be made to the program after submission.
If program materials are not submitted by the deadline, no program will be printed.
Upon scheduling a recital or concert date, an email message will be sent to the performer/director specifying the submission deadline.
- Vocalists/Choral: Song translations and short opera synopses will be printed if submitted with the program materials.
- Program notes (including ensemble student list) for ensemble concerts must be limited to 1 side of 1 page (8.5”x11”).
- No original language text will be printed.
- Program content will not be proofread. All titles, dates, composers and accent marks must be correct when submitted.
Format for submission:
- Programs should be typed in Microsoft Word.
- Title and composer names should be separated by tabs only (do not use dashes or dots)
- Full composer names, birth and death dates, opus numbers, and movements must be included.