Looking for a night of good food and great music?
Members of the DePauw School of Music present live music weekly at Almost Home on Wednesday evenings from 6–7 p.m.
Here's the fall 2013 live music line-up:
- September 11, 2013 - Emily Smith, soprano; Steven Linville, tenor; and Jennifer Peacock, piano - An Evening of Show Tunes
- September 18, 2013 - Emily Barnash, soprano; Julie Strauser, soprano; Anna Gatdula, soprano; Joseph Leppek, tenor; and Jennifer Peacock, piano - Adam Guettel preview: Musical Theater songs by Adam Guettel and similar composers
- September 25, 2013 - Jenny Miller, violin; Dan Hickey, clarinet; and Rachel Robin, piano
- October 2, 2013 - Andrew Casey, jazz piano
- October 9, 2013 - Student Woodwind Quintet - Matt Acton, Eleanor Price, Sarah DesBeins, and Andrew Wilkey
- October 16, 2013 - Susie Miller, violin, and Gwen Eberts, bassoon
- October 30, 2013 - Jennifer Peacock, piano - Solo Jazz and Classical Piano Works
- November 6, 2013 - Sydney Cason and Jennifer Peacock, voice, and Tony Weinstein, piano
- November 13, 2013 - Lizzie Wen, piano; Susie Miller, violin; and Graeme Richmond, cello
- November 20, 2013 - Lucas Wassmer - popular songs for voice and guitar
- December 4, 2013 - Emily Barnash, soprano and Jennifer Peacock, piano
- December 11, 2013 - Bootleg String Ensemble