The School of Music is excited to announce the second annual DePauw University Honor Band Program to be held January 18 and 19, 2014.
Student Registration Form
The Honor Band is made up of fine high school musicians nominated by their directors. In order to assure your students the exceptional opportunity to represent your school in an experience that will allow them to make great music with other talented and serious musicians their age, we need your help:
- Acceptance is based on a first-come basis. We will not overload sections.
- Placement in the honor band is based on your recommendations of the student’s ability. Give careful thought and complete the form thoroughly. These students will represent your school in one of the finest honor bands in our region.
- We want to minimize your workload. Please be sure to include the student's contact information
- All contact and mailings will go directly to the student’s information as listed.
- Send your recommendations in the manner most convenient for you.
- Mail to:
DPU School of Music Honor Band
Attn: Jennifer Soster, Special Projects Liaison
605 S. College Avenue, Greencastle, IN 46135
- Fax to: 765-658-4042, Attn: Jennifer Soster
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your students are part of this great weekend that will provide them with opportunities to:
- Create great music with other serious high school musicians from our region
- Benefit from master classes and clinics taught by our outstanding applied faculty
- Participate in two days of intense music-making, culminating in a public concert. Tickets to the closing concert are $5.