The Office of Facilities provides a variety of services to support the maintenance of the University’s buildings, grounds, and utilities.
Our goal each day is to provide clean, healthy and safe facilities for the DePauw community, while keeping in mind our impact on the environment.
Maintenance and repair
The division of Facilities Management provides maintenance and repair service in the following areas:
- Pest Control
- Small projects
University grounds and landscaping
The DePauw University Grounds Department consists of two divisions. Landscape services are responsible for maintaining campus landscape beds, trees and shrubs, planting annuals in spring and enhancing areas around campus for special occasions. Grounds services are responsible for mowing campus lawn spaces, preparing athletic venues for competitions as well as set-ups for campus events and staff office moves.
- Campus Grounds Maintenance
- Athletic Field Maintenance
- Campus Events Setups
- Office Moves
- Landscape Renovations
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Snow / Ice Removal
- Vehicle / Fleet Maintenance
The Utilities Operations division of Facilities Management is responsible for the maintenance and repairs to all mechanical and electrical systems at DePauw University. The division is made up of the Electrical / Plumbing group and the HVAC group. Responsibilities include:
- Heating and Air Conditioning operation and repairs
- Electrical repairs and installations
- Plumbing repairs and installations
- Fire alarm systems and inspections
- Operation of Central Heating and Chiller Plants
- Campus Energy Management system