CASHNet Payments - Non-Payment Plan
- From the “My Account” screen, select the “Pay” hyperlink.
- This will take you to the “Checkout” screen.
- You can modify the payment amount by selecting “Edit” for any applicable accounts (“Tuition and Fees”, “Greek”, and “Emergency Loan”).
- Once complete, select the “Checkout” button.
- Select the Payment type (ACH, Credit Card, 529 Plan or International Payment) and enter the appropriate information. Please note that a 2.9% service charge is added to all credit card payments. There are no additional fees for an ACH payment.
- Finalize the transaction.
CASHNet Payments - Payment Plans
Select “Make Payment” from the CASHNet menu. If your payment plan amount is due, the amount due should default. Select checkout and complete the payment information.
Payments by Mail:
Payments by check can be sent to:DePauw University
Cash Receipts Office
313 S. Locust Street
P.O. Box 37
Greencastle, IN 46135
Payments on Campus:
The Business Office is located in the lower level of the Studebaker Administration Building. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note that scholarship checks should be sent to DePauw University, Financial Aid Office, P.O. Box 37, Greencastle, IN 46135.