CASHNet Payment Plan
|Payment Plan||FALL Semester||SPRING Semester|
|Enrollment Period||July 5 - 25||January 5 - 25|
|Payment 1||August 1||February 1|
|Payment 2||September 1||March 1|
|Payment 3||October 1||April 1|
|Payment 4||November 1||May 1|
Payment Plan Amounts:
Payment Plan amount is determined by the following: Tuition and Fees Balance, Greek Balance (where applicable), Emergency Loan Balance, and Anticipated Financial Aid. The sum of the balances, less anticipated financial aid, is the amount utilized to calculate the payment plan amount. As changes are made throughout the semester (e.g. new charges are applied to the account or additional aid is received), they are spread out over the remaining plan payments.
Please note that anticipated aid is all aid that we expect will disburse but has not (normally for regulatory reasons). In the case of loans, anticipated aid must be approved for disbursement (i.e. we have a signed promissory note and the student has completed entrance counseling).
Advantages of our online payment plan:
- Ability to make interest free monthly payments over the course of the semester.
- Convenience of paying online; either by direct ACH or credit card.
- Single sign-on: CASHNet allows students to view your student account balance, recent bills, sign up for a payment plan, and make payments on one web site directly from e-Services.
- Ability to give third parties access to view your account and make payments.
There will be a $40 per semester fee to sign-up for the payment plan. In addition, there will be a $25 late fee for any missed payments. If a second payment is missed, the payment plan will be cancelled and payment in full is required.
To sign up for the payment plan within CASHNet:
- From the “My Account” screen, select “Sign Up Now”.
- The next screen will show your total budget. The monthly payments will be automatically calculated based on the sum of Tuition and Fees, Greek (where applicable), Emergency Loan balances, less pending Financial Aid.
- Read and indicate agreement by checking the “I Agree To All Terms and Conditions” box.
- Type in your Student ID in the “Electronic Signature” box.
- Click the “Accept” button.
- The next page contains your enrollment fee payment information. Choose payment via credit card or ACH and complete the registration.
- Your account has been established. You can view the scheduled payments anytime by selecting “4 Pay Plan” under the “Installment Payment Plans Section” on your “My Account” homepage.