University Facts and Figures
- As of June 30, 2014, DePauw's total assets were approximately $950 million, including an endowment of approximately $628 million.
- The University's total operating budget for fiscal year 2015 is approximately $148 million (including financial aid).
- Total gifts, grants and bequests for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 was approximately $38.5 million, including $4.75M for the Fund for DePauw (annual fund).
- The University distributed approximately $50 million in scholarships in fiscal year 2014, with approximately 34% coming from endowed funds.
- The campus physical plant is comprised of buildings totaling approximately 2 million square feet, 695 acres (including a 520 acre nature park), and an investment, net of depreciation, of $228 million.
- The fall semester of 2014 student body is comprised of students from 42 states, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and 38 foreign nations. The most represented state amongst the student body is Indiana (37%).
- 1,374 students lived in University housing, representing approximately 60% of the student body and an occupancy rate of 90%.