Show More

Campus Living Student Staff

Campus Living student staff include First Year Residence Hall Assistants (RA) and Community Resource Assistants (CRA) who are compensated for the work they perform through room benefits and a small stipend.

Students who are offered a position are required to talk to a counselor in the financial aid office before deciding to take a position so they completely understand if it will benefit them financially. Contact the Campus Living & Community Development office to inquire about Student Staff positions and benefits.