Responsible for distributing funds to over 100 recognized student organizations.
Form for the Fall 2014 Budget: How to Create Your_Spring/Fall(Year)_Budget
To view budgets for the Fall 2014 semester, click here. Note: Only those with an DePauw email account will be able to access the document.
- All funds not spent by the end of every academic year will be removed from student organizations accounts. However funds will run over from the Fall to the Spring semester.
- If you organization has funding in your account that is not Student Activities Funding, please email email@example.com and let us know the amount so it is not accidentally removed.
- Only organizations that have received recognition from DePauw Student Government may apply and receive funding.
- Organizations will lose Student Activity Fee funding if they fail to attend Student Government Assembly meetings.
You may located the Event-By-Event Form on the left-hand column of this page.
We believe the DePauw University Student Activity Fee should be used to create a campus climate, socially and intellectually, comfortable and advantageous to the entire DePauw community. If you have an event or initiative that you would like to apply for funding for, we encourage you to file an Event-By-Event request. View recent Event-by-Event decisions below.
Event-By-Event meetings are held every Sunday night at 9:00pm in Julian 300 unless posted otherwise.
Additional Resources, Information and Forms
- NEW: Allocations Frequently Asked Questions
- Cash Advance Responsiblity Form
- Federal W9 Form
- UPDATED: Allocations Board Decision Guidelines
|Allocations Board Members|
|To be updated upon the Fall 2014 elections|
@DPU_StudentGov on Twitter
Head over to Lilly Center for the Activities Fair! #DPU3 days ago
The Activities Fair has been moved to the LILLY CENTER due to rain. The Student Organization Showcase has been moved to 9:00 p.m. in Kresge!3 days ago
@DPUCampusLife Getting ready for the Activities Fair and Student Organization Showcase?! Fair: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. | Showcase: 10:00 p.m.4 days ago