We hear that there's an ice cream truck coming to campus! | Bowman Park from 4-6 PM @DePauwCampusActyesterday
Responsible for distributing funds to over 100 recognized student organizations.
Fall 2014 Budgets are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 22nd or they will be considered late.
|Mandatory Informational Meetings |
For 2014 Fall Budgets
|Allocations Budget Review Times|
|April 14th from 5-6pm in UB 232||April 24th from 4-8pm in JSC 307|
|April 15th from 5-6pm in UB 232||April 28th from 4-8pm in JSC 300|
|April 16th from 5-6pm in UB 110||April 29th from 4-8pm in JSC 307|
|April 17th from 5-6pm in UB 110||April 30th from 4-8pm in JSC 322|
The schedule will be posted here on Wednesday, April 23rd after the Allocations Board receives budget requests.
Form for the Fall 2014 Budget: How to Create Your_Spring/Fall(Year)_Budget
To view budgets for the Spring 2014 semester, click here. Note: Only those with an DePauw email account will be able to access the document.
- All funds not spent by the end of every academic year will be removed from student organizations accounts. However funds will run over from the Fall to the Spring semester.
- If you organization has funding in your account that is not Student Activities Funding, please email email@example.com and let us know the amount so it is not accidentally removed.
- Only organizations that have received recognition from DePauw Student Government may apply and receive funding.
- Organizations will lose Student Activity Fee funding if they fail to attend Student Government Assembly meetings.
You may located the Event-By-Event Form on the left-hand column of this page.
We believe the DePauw University Student Activity Fee should be used to create a campus climate, socially and intellectually, comfortable and advantageous to the entire DePauw community. If you have an event or initiative that you would like to apply for funding for, we encourage you to file an Event-By-Event request. View recent Event-by-Event decisions below.
Event-By-Event meetings are held every Sunday night at 9:00pm in Julian 300 unless posted otherwise.
Additional Resources, Information and Forms
- NEW: Allocations Frequently Asked Questions
- Cash Advance Responsiblity Form
- Federal W9 Form
- UPDATED: Allocations Board Decision Guidelines
|Allocations Board Members|
@DPU_StudentGov on Twitter
We've reopened the VP of Community Relations, the Allocations Board, & Senator Chamber positions | for more info: http://t.co/MW3ojlyimAyesterday
Tomorrow, Fri., Apr 18 7:30 a.m., join @DePauwCampusAct for an Easter Egg Hunt on the first floor of Roy! Find candy & surprises inside!2 days ago
We're looking for the passionate & proactive to fill the junior and senior senate! View other reopened positions here http://t.co/MW3ojlyimA3 days ago
The Allocations Board makes the world go roundâ€”or at least the student orgs. There's still time to apply for the job! http://t.co/MW3ojlyimA3 days ago
Did you love Dine on the Square? There's still time to run for VP of Community Relations | View re-opened positions: http://t.co/MW3ojlyimA3 days ago