Information for Fall 2016 Elections
Interested in joining DSG? You can access our elections packet here. The dates for all External Elections are as follows:
- "Meet the Senators" at DePauw Student Government Q&A in the Student Organization Space at 6:00 PM.
- Applications due for all-campus positions to the Student Organization Space at 4:15 PM.
- Elections Committee reviews application.
- Candidate meeting for all-campus positions in the Student Organization Space at 5:00 PM.
- Campaigning for all-campus positions begins after the candidate is notified by the Elections Committee of their approval to run.
- Campaigning concludes at 9:00 PM.
- Elections begin at 12:00 AM. Voting will be held on e-services.
- Elections for all-campus positions end at 11:59 PM.
- Elections Committee notifies winners.
- All elected candidates must attend a mandatory Student Government Senate meeting in the evening.
- Election materials must be taken down by 5 PM. Failure to do so will result in fines and possible loss of position.
Please read the DePauw Student Government Constitution for further information about the roles and responsibilities of each position.
Contact our Parliamentarian, Arman Nazari, at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
@DPU_StudentGov on Twitter
Happy Fall Break!!!!! We will miss you DePauw ðŸ¤—8 days ago
Stop by the Academic Quad to learn more about the Compton Center for Peace & Justice ðŸ’œðŸ’™ðŸ’šðŸ’› https://t.co/FsvZyO9IK018 days ago
beautiful night, beautiful school, beautiful weekend â˜ºï¸ https://t.co/xI2bMRaaDq27 days ago