#77 = Volume 26, Part 1 = March 1999
SCIENCE FICTION AND QUEER THEORY
Huntington. A Kinbotean
Experience (Leon Stover, ed., The First Men in the
Moon: A Critical Text of the 1901 London First
Edition, by H.G. Wells; Leon Stover,
The Invisible Man: A Grotesque Romance: A Critical Text of
the 1897 New York First Edition, by H.G. Wells)
- Tributes to
Richard Dale Mullen (I.F. Clarke et al.)
- Ethnic Sf: New Futures in
Speculative Fiction (Roberto de Sousa Causo)
- Wyndham Exhibition (Andy
- New Format for a
Long-Running Magazine (Franz Rottensteiner)
- Lazarus Long Sighting (Carol
- French, Francophone Sf (J.C.
- And a French Review (I.F.
- Attention: Contributors to SFS, Vols. 3-17 (Robert M. Philmus)
- Where's the Hyphen?
- Errata (Editors)