#91 = Volume 30, Part 3 =
THE BRITISH SF BOOM
Edited by Mark Bould,
Andrew M. Butler, and Istvan Csicsery-Ronay, Jr.
- Stephen Baxter. Baby Boomers: Writers and their Origins
- Mark Bould and Andrew M.
Butler, eds. Voices on the Boom
- Andrew M. Butler. Towards a Reading List of the British Boom
BOOKS IN REVIEW
NOTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
- SF Intertextuality: Bunyan, Baum, and Burroughs
- Request for SF Materials (Alexandre Ramos
- Clarion Funding Cut at MSU (Michael Levy)
- Mervyn Peake News (G. Peter Winnington)
- Heinlein’s First Novel Surfaces (CM)
- ICFA 2004 (Christine Mains)
- Mythic Imagination Newsletter and Conference
- Call for Papers on Commonwealth SF (Andrew M.
- Sunburst Award Shortlist (CM)
- Tomb of Gilgamesh Discovered? (Hal Hall)
Back to Home