Show More

How you can help

Academic related concerns can be reported to Kelley Hall in Academic Life at 765-658-6267. For all other concerns, please contact Meggan Johnston in the Office of Student Life at 765-658-4270.

Please consider either speaking directly with the student yourself or making a referral to the CARE Team.

1. If you have a relationship with a student and notice signs of distress, the best option may be to talk with him or her directly. Begin the conversation by expressing your concern and letting the student know you care about his or her well-being.

2. If you do not really know the student, but notice signs of distress or a pattern of concerning behavior, it may be more appropriate to pass on this information to a member of the CARE team so they can determine the best person to offer support to the student. Additionally, if the nature or severity of the problem seems severe or you are in anyway uncomfortable approaching the student, you should pass on the information.

3. If you prefer to report this information anonymously, please use this online form. It will be imperative for you to include as many specific details as possible as we will not be able to follow up with you on an anonymous report. 

For more information, please refer to the Faculty and Staff Guide to Supporting Students.