What is The Brotherhood?
The Brotherhood is a campus initiatives to promote continued conversation and support with men of color on campus.
Community-The Brotherhood will work to create a community of solidarity among men of color while allowing members to reflect on their personal communities and their involvements.
Commitment-The Brotherhood will work to support it's members commitments both in and outside of the classroom.
Excellence-The Brotherhood will work to empower and educate its members to exemplify excellence as leaders in the classroom, in involvements and in life.
What students can expect from the program:
- Monthly developmental/community meetings
- Personal connections with faculty and staff men of color
- Service learning opportunities
- Supportive and challenging opportunities for men of color at DePauw to better themselves academically, socially and personally.
- Assistance in navigating on campus resources (including Academic Support offices, Alumni networks, and Student Academic Life opportunities)