We're here to help you in shaping your experience at DePauw
Campus Living and Community Development has a variety of resources to assist you in your time living with us. Please check out the resources below or the additional links to the left for more information.
Information on What to Bring
Students and their families often ask what they should (and should not) be bringing with them when they are moving to campus. The document below answers some frequently asked questions as well as provides an idea of what to pack when you are making your transition to living on campus. Additionally, the document contains links to Facilities Management regarding requesting loft kits, ladders and micro-fridges.
To access a video on how to loft your bed, please click here.
How to Submit a Maintenance Request (TMA)
Please see the document below for information from Campus Living & Community Development regarding how to successfully submit a Maintenance Request (TMA) for Facilities Management. Additional Facilities Management information can be found on the link in the left-hand navigation.
DePauw University has a limited number of storage boxes available for rent to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- Renters must be a current and continuing student at DePauw. (Withdrawn or students on Leave of Absence are not eligible)
- Renters must have lived or be living in University owned housing (i.e. residence halls, UOAH, NOT Greek chapter houses) in at least one of the adjacent semesters.
- Renters must be away from campus (studying abroad, internship, at home) during the period of storage rental.
- Renters must live at least 500 miles from Greencastle.
- After the last day of classes, any remaining storage units will be available on a first come-first served basis to any student who meets the above criteria but lives less than 500 miles from campus.
Campus Living & Community Development will begin taking reservations following spring break. Upon signing a contract in the CLCD office in Anderson Street Hall other rules and restrictions will be discussed with you. For more information on the cost and process of renting storage space on campus, please click here.
If you are moving out of your assignment in the Residence Halls, Rector Village or in the University-Owned Apartments and Houses, it is important to keep in mind that your living space needs to be returned to the condition that it was found upon your check-in. Below are examples of cleaning-related tasks that need to be completed to assist you in your planning as well as facilitate conversations among roommates.
@DePauw_CLCD on Twitter
Happy Founders Day, @AlphaPhiIntl!1 month ago
Happy Founder's day, @AlphaTauOmega!2 months ago
it was a joy to see all of the students connected to our office sharing their passions with new students at the activities fair!3 months ago
we hope all of our students enjoyed this beautiful day! #FirstDayOfSchool3 months ago
another great #depauwmovein is in the books! big thank you to the SLS, Move Crew, Mentors, and volunteers for a wonderful morning!3 months ago
tomorrow is the big day! we want to send a big thank you to the wonderful SLS team for a fabulous #slsinstitute3 months ago