The Community Standards Process encourages individual and group responsibility and promotes respect for the rights, freedoms and safety of members of our community.
Individual and group responsibility is a part of the educational process at DePauw University. The Community Standards Process aims to:
- be fair and educational;
- hold students accountable for their actions;
- allow for procedural rights for the student who has allegedly violated a policy;
- protect the rights of members of our community;
- promote the development of individual and group integrity and
- uphold the non-academic rules and regulations of the University.