What behaviors are concerning?
Exhibiting one or more of the below behaviors may be concerning and should be privately passed on to the CARE Team.
• Missing class for an extended period of time
• Appearing extremely down or depressed
• Significant anxiety
• Prolonged physical health issues
• Potential alcohol or drug abuse
• Change in behavior, such as becoming withdrawn
• Unusual difficulty in transitioning from high school to DePauw
• Poor academic preparation
• Failing or in danger of failing a course
• Consistently sleeping in class
• Being disruptive in class