- Student Contact: TBA
- Adviser: TBA
The Catholic Students Association has been and continues to be open to anyone interested in the Catholic faith tradition. Our goal is to provide students with the opportunity to express their faith individually and with others. Through our involvement on campus we facilitate student interaction with St. Paul the Apostle Church and create a strong Catholic community on DePauw’s campus. We plan, organize, and attend bible studies, social events, service opportunities, student masses, and spiritual retreats to foster spiritual growth within Catholic students and on DePauw’s campus. We value creating community and being a supportive unit for all students looking to practice, learn, or be a part of the Catholic Faith. Our mission is to support the Catholic Faith for DePauw Students and provide a voice for Catholic students.
- Student Contact: Madi Brinker
- Adviser: Jeff McCall (DePauw Professor of Communication and Theater)
- Catholic Church Representative: Paulette Davis (Administrative Assistant at St. Paul Catholic Church)
Like Hillel groups on college campuses across the country, DePauw Hillel is a home away from home for Jewish students. Hillel provides a place for religious observance, fellowship, learning, and service. Please check Spiritual Life calendar for service times.
- Student Contact: Alex Alfonso
- Adviser: Adam Cohen (DePauw Head Men's Swimming Coach, Kinesiology Instructor)
The DePauw Gospel Choir is a student run choir that performs music from the African- American tradition. The group sings each month at worship services of the DePauw Christian Fellowship and regularly offers concerts at other University functions and for area churches.
A group of men representing nearly every fraternity on campus, who come together on Tuesday nights to talk about God, Faith, and what it's like to be a Christian within DePauw's Greek system. The group is led by different student members throughout the semester, meets at different fraternities weekly, and is very informal. There is no committment to sign-up or come every single week. If you are interested in attending on Tuesday night, having some pizza, and taking a look at the Bible or talking about issues all young men wrestle with, contact Zachary Crenshaw formore details about how to get involved.
Student Contact: TBA
- Adviser: Mark Abdon '08 (Intervarsity Christian Fellowship Campus Minister)
InterVarsity is a student-run, nondenominational Christian group that was started in 1996 at DePauw. Each week InterVarsity holds a large praise and worship gathering in the Union Building Ballroom, as well as a number of small group Bible studies.
- Student Contact: Jordan Lienhoop
- Adviser: Howard Brooks (DePauw Professor of Physics and Astronomy), Mark Abdon '08 (InterVarsity Campus Minister)
Ummah provides social and spiritual fellowship for Muslim students at DePauw and students who wish to learn more about Islam. The group's dual purpose is to provide Muslims with an atmosphere where they can express and strengthen their faith in a comfortable manner and to educate the campus about Islam.
- Student Contact: Monica Valdez
- Advisers: Kate Smanik (Assistant Dean of Students for Spirituality, Service and Social Justice)
WDA is a Christian organization that trains Christian leaders and gives them the tools to go out into their communities and make an impact. We promote leadership, love for other people and the sovereignty of the bible. WDA members are involved in weekly small group bible studies, as well as individual meetings with mentors with whom they can share their lives, struggles and victories, and receive advice and encouragement.
- Student Contact: Leann Burke
- Adviser: Kate Smanik
- Worldwide Discipleship Association Campus Ministers: Greg Hammond and Shannon Hammond (Worldwide Discipleship Association Representative)
*Organization recognized by DePauw Student Government