Determining Reasonable Housing Accommodations
Role of Student Disability Services for Dietary Accommodations
Student Disability Services confirms and determines the "need" for accommodation for dietary challenges.
All accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Student Disability Services does not recommend exemption or adjustments of meal plans.
Severity of the Condition
- Is the impact of the condition life threatening if the request is not met?
- Is there a negative health impact that may be permanent if the request is not met?
- Is the request an integral component of a treatment plan for the condition in question?
- What is the likely impact on academic performance if the request is not met?
- What is the likely impact on the student's level of comfort if the request is no met?