Orientation for Spring 2017 Transfer Students
Please note that times are subject to change as January 25, 2017 approaches.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Spring transfer student orientation will take place in the Memorial Student Union Building in room 230AB. Please refer to the schedule below for more details about the day.
8:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m.
- Move into your residence hall
- Please pick up your room key in the Campus Living and Community Development Office in Anderson Street Hall. (Note that this office opens at 8 a.m.).
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Welcome and introductions
Graduation requirements, academic support resources, & academic integrity overview
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Lunch with Student Academic Life staff and discussion on support resources
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Language Placement Exams
2:15 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Introduction to the Hubbard Center for Student Engagement
3:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m.
- Campus Tour
3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Introduction to Roy O. West Library
4:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Dialogue Matters - A Discussion on power, privilege and diversity
We look forward to welcoming all of you to campus in January!