Green Center Box Office
The box office is inside the Great Hall of the Judson and Joyce Green Center for the Performing Arts.
Tickets are available online at EventBrite. The box office will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from noon to 4 pm, as well as one hour prior to events.
The box office is closed during University breaks.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the box office or online. Links to purchase tickets will be posted on the University page of the appropriate sponsor. Patrons may pay for tickets with a credit card online, or with cash, check or credit card in person.
Tickets may not be purchased over the phone or via email.
In order to ensure our patrons a safe and pleasant experience at The Judson and Joyce Green Center for the Performing Arts, we request that everyone follow these few rules while inside the performance halls:
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to an event in order to be seated by the beginning of the performance.
Tickets must be presented at the door to enter. If you must exit an event, please notify an usher so you will be allowed to reenter.
No food or drink
No photography without permission
- No audible cell phones or other electronic devices
- Please refrain from talking while performances are in session
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manger
- Patrons will not be allowed to enter ticketed events without a ticket