Information for Your Visit
We look forward to meeting you on your visit to the Archives. Here are a few things to be aware of ahead of your visit.
- You will fill out a registration card at the front door.
- You will be asked to leave your belongings in the Archives lockers and coat room; you will keep the key.
- You may take pencils, paper, laptops, tablets, phones (ringers off) and cameras into the Reading Room.
- You must leave food and drink outside of the Reading Room.
- You will fill out call slips to request material from the closed stacks that you find on the Archives website and the DePauw Digital Library.
- Many reference materials are available in the Reading Room such as University publications, Indiana county histories and United Methodist annual conference journals.
- A scanner/copier/printer/fax machine is available in the Archives; 10 cents per copy.
Information about our Hours, Directions to the Archives Parking, Restaurants and Lodging are available on our website. Please call 765-658-4406 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.