DePauw University Libraries hire students to fill a variety of work study positions at all three of our libraries.
Currently, Roy O. West Library and Prevo Science Library are looking for responsible, accountable students to work at the main service point in the library and help care for our collection. Duties include:
- Providing excellent patron service
- Learning how to help patrons search and find items in our online catalog and on our shelves
- Growing in professionalism and find opportunities for leadership and growth
- Participating in extensive, on-going training in library functions and patron service
- Preparing Roy O. West for renovation starting in Spring 2020
Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend shifts available.
Maximum 10 hours/week.
For questions, please contact Kayla Flegal, Access and Outreach Services Librarian.
Please apply online.