Access to the stacks is restricted, but materials from Roy O. West, Prevo, and Music can be requested through Contactless Pickup after August 21. Pickup locations will be at the Prevo Science Library and the Music Library. For instructions on how to request an item and schedule a pickup, please visit the library FAQ: https://libanswers.depauw.edu/faq/321378
Class of 2020 and individuals not returning to campus for fall 2020: if you have library items you would like to return, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements to return your materials. We will work with you to determine the best possible method for return, including direct returns, USPS, InterLibrary Loan services, etc. among others.
Faculty, staff, and students on campus for fall 2020: please keep all library materials (DePauw and Interlibrary Loan) until the libraries reopen, August 31. Return locations will be available at Prevo and Music libraries. The Libraries will be observing a week-long quarantine period for returned items. We will not be charging overdue fines during this time for any materials. Please send any questions about library materials to Access Services or call 765-658-4420.
- Login to renew checked-out items (Use your DePauw account)
- Items are renewed for the same length of time as the original loan and can be renewed twice
- Reserve materials & recalled items cannot be renewed
Renewing Interlibrary Loan items
- Renewals for items from other schools require permission from the lender
- Requesting a renewal does not guarantee that permission will be granted
- When we hear back from the lending institution, we will send you an e-mail
- Denied requests should be returned promptly