Login procedure for DePauw Community
- When you access any licensed DePauw content (databases, e-journals, etc.) from the library website when off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your Network/Moodle username or DePauw email address and password
- Enter your login and you will be authenticated as long as your web browser is open
- When accessing some resources you may see a different login screen. Use your full DePauw email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and your Network/Moodle password.
Having problems accessing a link from off-campus?
- Is your link configured correctly?
- Make sure this prefix is added to the front of your URL: https://login.duproxy.palni.edu/login?url= OR https://go.openathens.net/redirector/depauw.edu?url=
- When would you need to do this?
- If you e-mail yourself a citation and want to access it when you are off-campus
- If you want to create a link to a journal or database and you are on campus when you create the link - the link will have to be edited for it to work off-campus