Login procedure for DePauw Community
- When you access any licensed or subscribed DePauw content, like databases, e-journals, etc., from the library website when off-campus you will be prompted to enter your full DePauw email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and network password:
- You will be prompted to use Duo to verify your login. If you run into issues with this step, contact the HelpDesk for assistance with Duo.
- Choose the "Don't show this again" option and you will remain authenticated for 30 days.
Having problems accessing a link from off-campus?
- Is your link configured correctly?
- Make sure this prefix is added to the front of your URL: https://go.openathens.net/redirector/depauw.edu?url=
- When would you need to do this?
- If you e-mail yourself a citation and want to access it when you are off-campus
- If you want to create a link to a journal or database and you are on campus when you create the link - the link will have to be edited for it to work off-campus