- NOTE: Until we fully return to campus, we will purchase/license electronic versions of materials only (e.g. ebooks, streaming videos, etc.). If an item cannot be acquired electronically we will let you know. We suggest allowing extra time in selecting materials.
- Enter your request for library materials via e-Services - select Library Purchase Requests.
- An e-mail will be sent to you when items are available.
- Any item can be expedited - just email us to let us know when it's needed.
- To check the status of an order:
- RUSH requests take high priority.
- Items for a course take precedence over general collection requests.
- All requests are subject to funds available.
If you have collection development needs beyond just a few items, or wish to address major areas for collecting, please consult with the Collection Development Department.