- Recommend library materials via e-Services - select Library Purchase Requests
- Check the status of your order in one of 3 ways:
- Once logged into Library Purchase Requests - select Click Review Past Orders from the left menu
- Search the library catalog for ordered items
(Note: If the item does not come up, it may not yet be ordered)
- Call or e-mail one of the Acquisitions staff members
Gail Patrick (765) 658-4411
Brooke Cox (765) 658-4342
- E-mails are sent to you when items have arrived and have been cataloged & processed
- Any item in Cataloging & Processing can be expedited immediately if needed - just give us a call!
- RUSH requests take high priority
- Items for a course take precedence over general collection requests
- All requests are subject to funds available
If you have collection development needs beyond just a few items, or wish to address major areas for collecting, please consult with the Collection Development Department.