- We will purchase/license materials to support teaching and student research.
- All requests are subject to funds available, but we will do our best to fill your request.
- Enter your request for library purchases:
- Manually via your library account - select the Create Request button to enter the request.
- Find the item in our catalog and click on the Request Item button and answer the "consider for purchase" question with a "yes" and if you'd like it as an E book or Print.
- Please add a note if the item is intended for course reserves.
- An e-mail will be sent to you when items are available.
- Any item can be expedited - just email us to let us know when it's needed.
- To check the status of an order: Log into your library account - under the Requests tab you'll see the current status (e.g. Item requested for purchase).
- You can also click on the title of the item in your library account to view it in our catalog where it will display as On Order.
- Call (765) 658-4411 or e-mail Acquisitions