Find a Study Space
Roy O. West Library is closed this year, as are the book stack spaces in the Music and Prevo Science Libraries. But there are plenty of other places on campus to study! Below are some guidelines to consider and a list of available study spaces.
- Studying in your room allows you to focus on your work and be comfortable. You won’t have to wear your mask and you can eat and drink to your heart’s desire. Connect with friends online to keep you engaged and connected. Here are some tips to help make it more productive and comfortable. Read our Tips for Study in Your Room.
- Study outside or find other campus events and spaces. Weather permitting, there are many great places to study outdoors all over campus. Outdoor wifi is available in the classroom tents (arriving Mar 29), Blackstock, Inn at DePauw, Bottoms Building, GCPA west patio and the Peeler Mushroom. If you need to work with a group, do it online! Stay safe and socially distanced by working virtually.
The Study Spaces List
- When you use a study space outside of your room, wear a mask and observe distancing guidelines. Clean your study space before and after you use it.
- Some academic departments have space available for majors. Check with your professors.
- All buildings will close by 11pm.
Reload page to update list