Communications and Marketing Dashboard
Apr 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021
Note: Social numbers for this and the two previous quarters are collated using a new way of measuring engagement. Compared to previous quarters, this reduces the overall rate in different ways for each platform, but the measurement will be consistent across platforms and more useful for the social media team.
Additional changes and updates to the web:
- Homepage - several header slide changes
- Launch of updated Academic section with searchable major, minor, & pathways.
- Academic 1-Sheet updates
- Accessibility - ongoing tweaks to maintain compliance
- 9 Bigtree trainings
- No Digital signage trainings
- 23 achievements recognized across 2 categories
- 13k online page views across all achievements
- 815 news stories delivered to local media
- 498 High schools received updates
- 609k est. social media impressions
- 1,159 emails sent to students and parents
PRINT PUBLICATIONS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
7 Publications for Admission and Financial Aid
16 Publications for Development, Alumni Engagement, Annual Giving and Stewardship
14 Publications/Projects for additional departments across campus
- 76k impressions
- 11.6k views
- 370 hours watch time
- +57 subscribers
- 8346 asset downloads in the last 90 days
- 88 assignments/galleries
Magazine, Storytelling and Internal Communication
- News releases: Eight
- Responses to media requests: Eight
- Alumni News: Six posts
- Faculty News: Eight posts
- Magazine-style stories: Nine
- Edited documents: 38
- “DeBrief,” a biweekly newsletter for DePauw faculty and staff members, is published weekly.
- Median Open Rate: 65%
- A parents’ e-newsletter is published monthly.
- Median Open Rate: 50%
- An alumni e-newsletter is published monthly.
- Median Open Rate: 35%