The box office is inside the Great Hall of the Judson and Joyce Green Center for the Performing Arts.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Green Center Box Office will be closed during Fall 2020. All events will be presented virtually.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the box office or online. Links to purchase tickets will be posted on the University page of the appropriate sponsor. Patrons may pay for tickets with a credit card online, or with cash, check or credit card in person.
Tickets may not be purchased over the phone or via email.
In order to ensure our patrons a safe and pleasant experience at The Judson and Joyce Green Center for the Performing Arts, we request that everyone follow these few rules while inside the performance halls:
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to an event in order to be seated by the beginning of the performance.
- Tickets must be presented at the door to enter. If you must exit an event, please notify an usher so you will be allowed to reenter.
- No food or drink is permitted.
- No photography is permitted without permission.
- No smoking is permitted.
- No audible cell phones or other electronic devices are permitted.
- Please refrain from talking while performances are in session.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Patrons will not be allowed to enter ticketed events without a ticket.
COMING SOUTH ON US-231
(I.E. FROM LAFAYETTE)
231 brings you south to the town square and turns left immediately thereafter onto Washington Street at a stoplight. Follow 231 and turn right onto Bloomington Street, continuing five blocks to turn right onto Hanna Street. After four blocks, you will turn left onto Locust Street and will see the Green Center for the Performing Arts on your right.
COMING NORTH ON US-231
(I.E. FROM TERRE HAUTE OR INDIANAPOLIS VIA I-70)
The first stoplight you reach from the south into town is at Veteran’s Memorial Highway. Cross it and continue on 231 for four blocks. Turn left onto Hanna Street and continue for four blocks until the stop sign at Locust Street. Turn left onto Locust street and you will see the Green Center for the Performing Arts on your right.
Patrons for any Green Center event may park in any designated campus parking space, including faculty/staff, student, and visitor parking. Patrons may also park on the street, excluding spaces marked with yellow or blue curbs, denoting emergency or handicapped spaces.