Local Care Options for the virus that causes COVID-19 or symptoms
If you have a fever above 100.40F/380C, a cough, or experience shortness of breath, contact one of the following for a health assessment and please follow their instructions. DO NOT go directly to a medical facility.
- DePauw Health, 765-658-4555
- Putnam County Health Department, 765-301-7660
- Hendricks Regional Health Hotline, 317-520-5500
- Indiana State Department of Health, 800-382-9480
More information about COVID-19 developments and recommendations for staying healthy.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19.
- Employee Flyer Re: COVID-19 and Illness resources
- Self-quarantine and health instructions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Tips for managing stress and concerns related to Coronavirus from DePauw Counseling Services.
- Hendricks Regional Health Coronavirus Hotline
- HRH Incident Command has been closely monitoring the situation in Hendricks County and around Indiana. In an effort to streamline our approach and response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), HRH has launched a dedicated 24/7 hotline, (317) 520-5500, that offers free Coronavirus (COVID-19) phone screenings. The hotline was created to educate our community about Coronavirus and provide guidance on who should and should not be tested.
Local, ISDH, CDC and WHO Resources
- Putnam County Health Department webpage.
- The Indiana State Department of Health has information specific to COVID-19 and has established a COVID-19 hotline phone number. General questions about COVID-19 may be directed to: ISDH Epidemiology Resource Center 877-826-0011 (open 24/7) or email@example.com.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides more information about coronavirus COVID-19.
- The World Health Organization provides international information about coronavirus COVID-19.
- Basic protection measures against the new Coronavirus from WHO (including social distancing).