Subject: Shuttles, boxes and office hours for today
Thank you to all the students that moved out of their housing units yesterday. This was a unique day at DePauw, and CDC recommendations continue to evolve. As of last night, the CDC released additional recommendations of no gatherings of more than 50 people for the next eight weeks. I appreciate all of the kindness and care students are showing one another as you adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. Likewise, I am very grateful for the large number of staff and faculty that came to campus yesterday to offer support and resources to our students.
Resources for today, Monday, March 16:
- Free shuttles to the Airport are available every hour, loading in front of the Union building. Starting at 10:00am shuttles are running every hour on the hour, with the last shuttle leaving campus at 5:00pm.
- Free shuttles to local storage units, if you have rented one, are available every hour on the hour, with the last shuttle leaving at 4:00pm.
- Please call or email Jesse Scott at 765-658-6017 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule either shuttle. Please include your cell phone number in your message. For storage shuttles, please also include your building location and have your items packed and ready to go.
- If you need boxes for packing, there are more boxes available in the Union Building Lobby.
Housing and Residence Life
- Office is open today from 8:00-5:00 in Reese Hall if you have questions are at 765-658-4500
- If you live in University Housing, please make sure to return your keys to Reese Hall in Ubben Quad.
- If possible, please take all items out of your room. If you are unable to do so, please put your name and address on pre-packed boxes and we will ship them to your home address on file.
Student Academic Life Office
- Will be open from 8:00am - 5:00pm to help answer questions and support students
- Student or parent calls can be made to 765-658-4270
- Staff will continue to review and process Emergency Fund requests today. Starting at 9:00am this morning.
Thank you again for everyone’s support and flexibility during these difficult times.
Vice President of Student Academic Life