#81 = Volume 27, Part 2 = July 2000
- Brooks Landon. Pomo's Technological Sublime
(David E. Nye, Narratives and Spaces: Technology and the Construction of American Culture and Mark Dery, The Pyrotechnic Insanitarium: American Culture of the Brink of the Millenium)
BOOKS IN REVIEW
NOTES AND CORRESPONDENCE
- Dating H.G. Wells (David Y. Hughes, with Robert M.
- News from France (Roger Bozzetto)
- Darko Suvin on Fascism, and Response (Darko Suvin, Donald M.
- On Global SF (C.W. Sullivan III)
- SF and Fantasy M.A. Track at FAU (William A.
- SF Conference in Greece (Domna
- New Journal: Winedark Sea
- Calls for Papers
- Notes on Contributors