The following represent strategic planning from the DePauw administration.
Strategic Planning for 2020-21 and Beyond
- Shared Cabinet-Level Goals for 2020-21
- September 14, 2020: Strategic Planning framework/process for 2020-21
- November 12, 2020: Moving from Phase I to Phase II
- April 21, 2021: Update
- July 27, 2021: Update & Strategic planning goals and rationales finalized as Summer Working Groups continue refining objectives
Previous Planning Documents and Information
- Implementation Progress of 2017 Strategic Plan (last updated Aug 2018)
- Strategy Map including 2018-19 objectives
- Overview of 2017 Strategic Planning
DePauw’s strategic plan is organized around four themes: culture and community, enrollment and visibility, engagement and learning, and distinction and commitment.