Our new default library search
What am I searching when I use Quicksearch?
- A growing collection of e-books and articles from a variety of databases
- All the books, videos, music, special collections, ebooks and more from our Library Catalog
- 90% of DePauw University's journal subscriptions
- Content from our Digital Library
How do I narrow results or refine my search to items in the catalog only?
- Use the filters on the left side of the results screen to limit your search by Library
- Or, you can change your search scope to search only the Library Catalog
- You can also choose On Shelf in the Library to view only available items (items not checked out)
How do I get to the full-text or abstract of an article?
- Click the Find it tab to view the full-text options
- Click the Details tab to see if an article description is available
- Sometimes More Like This is an option to view additional articles related to the result
- If the library does not subscribe to the article in full-text, you may click the ILL/Reserves tab to request a copy from Interlibrary Loan
- If you continue to have trouble, Ask a Librarian
How do I get to the old catalog search, databases, etc.?
- Clicking More Search Options drops down links to our old catalog search, databases, etc.